Hello and welcome to my sketch-blog. This seemingly self-indulgent exercise is where I intend to post the doodles, sketches, and occasionally more finished pieces of artwork to, if my insecurities are correct, an apathetic if not imaginary audience.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That time of year again


Well it looks by the frost on the roofs around here that we are getting to that time of year when people start thinking about the holidays. As an illustrator however, I have been working on a few card concepts for clients for several weeks now. The first of which I have posted here.

As for those changes I promised in my last post, it looks like things are starting to move forward. I hope to show the fruits of my, and a few talented web designers, soon with a fairly substantial website redesign.....or more accurately an expansion of what already exists online.

No comments:

Post a Comment