Hello and welcome to my sketch-blog. This seemingly self-indulgent exercise is where I intend to post the doodles, sketches, and occasionally more finished pieces of artwork to, if my insecurities are correct, an apathetic if not imaginary audience.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And So It Begins


I guess it was inevitable..With the welcome return to warmer temperatures to this very cold part of the world come the scourge of mosquitoes...I saw my first larva swimming in a little stagnant water by the side of my garage...Alas, It won't be long till these nasty beasts are ruining evenings on the porch and making just about any evening outdoor endeavor almost impossible. Ill post this portrait of one of the blood thirsty hordes now, before I loose my sense of humor about these little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment