Hello and welcome to my sketch-blog. This seemingly self-indulgent exercise is where I intend to post the doodles, sketches, and occasionally more finished pieces of artwork to, if my insecurities are correct, an apathetic if not imaginary audience.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Black and White




Since I launched the new site earlier this week it's been pointed out to me that I it is a little lean as far as sample images are concerned. Fair enough...I did so for brevity purposes but perhaps more is needed? No problem, after nearly two decades of published work it shouldn't be a problem to round up some images for further galleries.

One gallery I am considering is a Black and White image gallery. I love the drama and simplicity of high contrast line art and have done a great number of this type of stuff over the years. Until I can get those galleries posted, I thought I would post a few B/W pieces that I am considering adding as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment