Hello and welcome to my sketch-blog. This seemingly self-indulgent exercise is where I intend to post the doodles, sketches, and occasionally more finished pieces of artwork to, if my insecurities are correct, an apathetic if not imaginary audience.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Searching


I've been searching for an image to open my newly re-designed web site. Soon to be at www.tomgoldsmithillustration.com ..I had originally intended to have things set to simply take the viewer directly to the portfolio page, but when I saw the page designs in development it seemed strange without some sort of a intro page.

This is what I am thinking of doing..This guy came up as I was working hard to complete an assignment. I found myself fascinated by this guys strange contortions and looked forward to getting to a more fully developed finished piece. I'm thinking a brightly colored leotard to give him some dimension as the pattern surrounds his ample form, If it works out this just might be my into image.

No comments:

Post a Comment