Hello and welcome to my sketch-blog. This seemingly self-indulgent exercise is where I intend to post the doodles, sketches, and occasionally more finished pieces of artwork to, if my insecurities are correct, an apathetic if not imaginary audience.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hot Off The Press



Well, perhaps "luke warm off the press" might be more accurate. When it comes to finished and developmental work I am often required to allow the publication and first right copyright holders to run these images first. So I bring this piece to this forum only after it has been published.

As mentioned earlier I primarily will use this sketchblog to show and discuss my preliminary work and share some of the successes and failures as I bring these ideas along. This piece based on the old twist where the rabbit gets the last laugh on the hapless hunter, is called " A Hare Raisin Tale". This is one that made it through to completion.... and overall I am pretty pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment